Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year Resies for 2011

In no particular order...


1. Run the Halifax Blue Nose marathon May 22, 2011 with Team in Training and raise $3000 for leukemia and lymphoma



This goal is already in the works and I hope to have everything signed by the end of the month

2. Run the Toronto Waterfront half marathon October 16, 2011 and beat my PR by 30 minutes



I have already registered for the half


3. Run the WI 5k with one of my best friends
I have no running friends but when one of my BFFs said she had an interest, I jumped at the chance of running this 5k!

4. Volunteer with my Donnas for the 2011 Wolfe Island music fest

5. Be in school full time by September 2011

6. Really get back into yoga (minimum 2x/wk)

7. Be debt free

8. Focus on clean eating

9. Get back to being the organized geek I used to be

10. Be bikini comfortable for Vegas in April 2011


To say goodbye to 2010, here are my highlights for the year:

1. Completing a half marathon
I ran it unprepared and never having run farther than 8 miles. My finish time didn't matter to me because homegirl got a medal for completing!

2. Moving to Toronto
I can't believe it's been 1 year already

3. Getting a tweet featured on the Lululemon website



4. Getting tweeted by my running hero Beth Gerdes Walsh



5. Living in the same city as one of my BFFs for the first time in 11 years

6. Being smart enough to turn down a job that would have been great, but not a good fit for me
This one was really hard but definitely one of the smartest decisions I've made yet

No comments: