Friday, March 11, 2011

The power of positive

I woke up to the most intense dream I have ever had on Friday morning.

I was in Vancouver with a friend at an Eion Finn led yoga class. My eyes were closed and the teacher was controlling my mind. I saw purple and yellow circles.







I have never had a dream like that. What could it even mean? Maybe I need to stop reading the uber positive Smile With Your Heart before bed!

According to this site my dream colours actually have meaning.

YELLOW is the color of sunshine. It is associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy

PURPLE combines the stability of blue and the energy of red. Purple is associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition. It conveys wealth and extravagance. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic.





Thursday, my day leading up to my dream was a very positive one for me. Great meeting with my bank, as well as a great meeting at work. It, by no means, was a perfect day but I tried to put a positive spin on everything...

glitch at work = opportunity to improve on some skills
having to walk 45 mins home because someone jumped the subway tracks = extra exercise
great bank service = sent emails to staff managers about positive banking experience

Again, I think this is more positive subliminal reinforcement from JT.


My 10 year goal is to be a nurse practitioner, as well as a yoga instructor. To own and operate my own little wellness centre for women with a yoga studio. Was that dream showing me that I need to focus more on yoga? I have my nursing entrance exam on Wednesday, things could be happening...







***All photos from this post are from Lululemon

No comments: